The objective; design the most reliable 1st stage in the world. A patented ruby ball seal is automatically positioned by the floating seat which balances any upstream pressure equally with the pressure adjustment spring, maintaining the benefits of having a perfect ball as the sealing element without the risks that follow with incorrect sealing pressures. This makes the Xstream Range self-balancing, giving the same high performance, irrespective of the pressure in the cylinder.
Added to this the range has a built in anti freeze protection in its construction. The TDA (Thermo Dynamic Antifreeze) ensures that the through-flowing water keeps the ice away, entirely without fluids or extra diaphragms.
The benchmark for high performance regulators. Whether you dive with air, trimix or oxygen, the Xstream outperforms all other regulators. First regulator certified to 200 m / 656 ft. The preferred choice for the US Navy, Coast Guard, NYPD among others.
The Duration is the Xstream regulator suitable for use with pure oxygen. Easily recognizable by its green colour
KEY PERFORMANCE FEATURES:
- No manual adjustment of breathing resistance needed, performs equally well at all depths
- Side purge prevents current-induced free flow, for example when scootering DPV
- Side vent diverts bubbles from face.
- EAN 40 ready and compatible
- Ambidextrous, works perfectly either way up, from left or right side
- No environmental sealing required for cold water