The PADI Boat Diver Course
Whether you've never made a boat dive or you've logged dozens, the PADI Boat Diver Specialty course can benefit almost every diver because different boats in different parts of the world do things differently.
The Fun Part
Diving from a boat is fun, especially when you look at ease when maneuvering around on it. It's fun to know what you're doing.
What You Learn
Learn the tips, tricks and ways to:
- Dive from boats ranging from small inflatables to giant live-aboards : how they differ from place to place
- Gain experience and training from diving on boats in your local area
- Safely enter and exit the water: sometimes it's better to hand your gear up to the crew and then climb in the boat.
- Stow your gear in the most appropriate areas
- Use surface lines to initiate or conclude your dives.
- Locate basic boat safety equipment
Your Next Adventure
You can do many types of diving from a boat. Any certified diver can complete the Boat Diver course, which can help
you reach the coveted Master Scuba Diver rating
RIB DIVING from Puffin Dive Centre is available throughout the year allowing dive trips, holidays and simple visits, to have the benefit of good diving. The timings are precise allowing your holiday or visit to be economical with time. The diving is relaxing, effortless and most importantly safe. Some of the best and most varied diving in the country can be enjoyed; with huge intact wrecks, spectacular wall dives, drifts, reefs, deep and shallow dives there is plenty for all levels and types of diver.
REQUIRED CLASSROOM MATERIALS - All Included in the Price
REQUIRED WATER MATERIALS - Not Included in the Price
1) Enter your preferred start date in the box below a confirmation email will follow!
2) (we have added the Air fill costs £5 per dive)
3) Do you require kit hire? please select yes, the price is £55.00 per day.
DURATION: 1 day