** Custom Tailoring offered on site - please contact us for full details to ensure your suit is the perfect fit! **
The Divemaster Commercial drysuit is the first choice of active sport divers, our staff and instructors and used by PDC commercial diver training department.
If you require a made to measure suit please contact us.
Manufactured from a specially formulated 5.5mm hyper-compressed neoprene, the Divemaster allows freedom of movement and real diving flexibility, as well as being exceptionally hard-wearing. Durability is increased by the heavy-duty piqué nylon outer shell.
Hyper-compressed is not just a name to increase product appeal. This is a full commercial process, requiring the use of a 500 ton heated press. Although this may sound excessive, this is a necessary process to achieve the highest possible standards in neoprene manufacturing.
- Hyper-compressed neoprene
- Liquid taped seams
- Rear entry BDM metal zip with protective flap
- Neoprene neck and wrist seals
- Northern Diver low profile Inflation and exhaust valves, located in standard positions
- Bellows pocket on right thigh
- Zipped transporter pocket on left thigh
- Kevlar® kneepads
- Fitted with durable hard sole boots
- Supplied with neoprene hood, storage bag (folds out for use as a changing mat) and a maintenance repair kit.