This diver’s knife has a stainless-steel blade, half of which is serrated. The knife has a sheath which may be worn either on the lifeline belt or strapped to the diver’s leg by means of two straps and buckles. A belt extension piece (support loop) is provided to enable the knife and sheath to hang from the waist belt at a low position on the thigh. The knife handle has a hole in for the attachment of a lanyard to prevent the knife from being lost.
- 120mm (4.75”) stainless steel blunt tip blade
- Blade: serrated & sharp edges
- Built in line cutter
- Smooth cutting & lightweight
- Durable & strength-saving
- High quality plastic sheath to protect the knife, and rubber leg straps are included.
- Smart quick lock / release system on the sheath for diver easy operating.